This is where you can find everything that I think about and what really goes on in my mind. Be aware that there may be things on here that some people may not like to see but they are choosing to read this. No names are mentioned so dont worry :)
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Major Turn Around
Im glad to say that things turned around. I am no longer feeling anything that i have been for the past week. Except maybe for a little stress due to some summer reading. But other than that, everything is going really good. There were alot of changes and thats because i got the courage to talk to the people that i needed to. I dont mean like just saying sorry and it wont happen again. I mean like really talking to them. When you really talk to someone, and have a deep conversation about something, it really helps you to say whats truly on your mind and you dont have to hide anything from them. I think that im going to try that more often; talking to the people that mean the most to me. It has really helped and im very happy to say that and im also surprised because i wasnt expecting anything that has happend so far. And from here on out, it can only get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment