Ok so im finally home and it was the BEST experience that i have ever had!! It was completely different than i thought that it was going to be. I made alot of friends and that was the best part. And one thing that surprised me, was that im my group, i had two people from my city!! I was like wow this is exciting. So i became good friends with them :) And i did end up having ALOT of time to talk to my friends that i was missing. I talked on the phone with my boyfriend pretty much every night, and if we didnt do that then we texted whenever we could...i loved that soo much because i dont think that i would be able to go a whole week without even talking to him at least once. So i loved that. I also talked to another person that i wasnt expecting to. And i think that that was a bad idea because i dont want him getting the wrong idea just because i talked to him. Oh well. Whatever happens, happens. He knows that it was just a friend to friend conversation...at least i hope...
Ugh i have alot on my mind right now and i just dont feel like writing them down soooo...
Good Night Everyone :)
Sheryl
No comments:
Post a Comment