This is where you can find everything that I think about and what really goes on in my mind. Be aware that there may be things on here that some people may not like to see but they are choosing to read this. No names are mentioned so dont worry :)
Friday, August 13, 2010
Choices
Ok well now i know that i have some decisions that i have to make on my own. They are going to be hard but i think that if i pick the right ones, i'll be okay. I just need to think before i do things. Even the little things can add up to be alot so i need to make all the right moves. I've been told that im like a roller coaster living life. Now that i think about it, i am. I do the same things over and over again. And they all happen around the same part of the year and that doesnt really make sense to me. But thats how it is. And thats one thing that i need to change. I dont want to have that reputation in the family. I dont want to be a bad example to my brothers and sisters and to other people that i know. Its embarrassing and i dont understand why i do it. But thats all changing. I dont have to worry about it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment