Monday, July 26, 2010

First Entry!!

First thing on this haha.. well today went really well for the most part. I made the varsity team just like I really wanted and then I came home and found out that my boyfriend has off tomorrow. Which was really surprising because he has been really busy and that gets in the way of us hanging out. Which is ok most of the time but eventually it gets really annoying. But I mean what can I do? Exactly theres nothing that I can do. Oh well. And then there is alot of stuff going on between my friends and I can honestly say that I am getting sick of all the freaking drama. Why is life always full of drama? If you say that its because it keeps life interesting, I dont think thats right. You start most fights and arguments because of drama and that just messes up like pretty much everything between friends, family, and whoever you care about. Ugh I really need some money for my trip that I'm leaving for in 5 days. Im excited but soooo nervous at the same time. Where I'm going, I wont know anyone and thats a scary thought for me. I will be on my own. I mean thats what I really want right now but I know that when the time comes, its gonna suck :(

No comments:

Post a Comment